Patients on long-term medication can order repeat prescriptions in the following ways:
- Vision Online - click here to sign up to Vision Online. NEW
- Via our Website - click here, to complete a simple registration - please note:we will not deal with other enquiries on this form. Please telephone us if you require a response.
- In person - drop your repeat slip in to reception with the required items clearly marked.
- By fax - to 0131 537 4433.
- By email - to clinical.S78171@nhslothian.scot.nhs.uk
Please note we do not accept requests for repeat prescriptions over the telephone.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
Please allow two full working days for prescriptions to be processed (if ordered before 14:00) and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.